Friday, June 10, 2016

Crochet Triangle Shawl


I've always wanted to make shawls but I have to admit that I was never a fan of wearing one... like, ever. There's something about making things yourself and having more appreciation for it.

It's a simple pattern using granny stitches worked in a triangle shape.


The corner is worked with a 3 cluster double crochet, ch1 and cluster double crochet. This would be the corners of your granny square except the triangle really only has one "corner".


I used a 6mm hook. When you get to the sides, it's 4 double crochets (instead of the 3 double crochet clusters). The fourth double crochet is more like the edge or foundation.


I used a cardboard that was the perfect size! Attached it in the spaces only at first and then decided there wasn't enough fringe! So I added more in the 2nd stitch of every cluster.


  

Taking photos of myself is hard! 

      

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crochet Lulu Pom Pom Scarf

Let's face it. Kids things are cute. They're miniature and the kiddos look good modeling anything! Anyone who knows me knows ...